OSU Ag Research maintains more than 20 research stations, labs and other facilities throughout Oklahoma. Most of the these facilities are part of the Field and Research Service Unit under OSU Ag Research. OSU Ag Research operate world class labs, farms, greenhouses, and other facilities to enable innovative research.
Visit the site and facility enhancements webpage for more information and updates on the Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources facilities.
Field & Research Locations
The Field & Research Service Unit provides a central focus for station operations and management with the goal to improve overall efficiency by providing a systematic means for budget management, facility upgrades, consolidation of labor pools, maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings and other infrastructural needs.
The Field & Research Service Unit serves as the back bone for more than 1,000 statewide field- and lab-based research trials annually. Our unit consists of 18 outlying research stations, the Controlled Environmental Research Lab (CERL), the Ridge Road Greenhouse Phase I and Phase II, the Noble Research Center and the Stored Products Research and Education Center.
- Stillwater Stations
- Cimarron Valley Research Station - Perkins
- Mingo Valley Research Station - Bixby
- Eastern Research Station - Haskell
- Kiamichi Forestry Research Station - Idabel
- Lindley Research and Demonstration Farm - Valliant
- Wes Watkins Research and Extension Center - Lane
- South Central Research Station - Chickasha
- Caddo Research Station - Ft. Cobb
- Southwest Agronomy Research Station - Tipton
- Southwest Research and Extension Center - Altus
- Sandyland Research Station - Mangum
- Marvin Klemme Range Research Station
- Oklahoma Panhandle Research and Extension Center - Goodwell
- McCaull Research and Demonstration Farm - Eva
- North Central Research Station - Lahoma